Home > Video Lectures
This is a selection of the best lecture videos that can be found on the internet. They are referenced in the Textbook section, where appropriate.
- Basic Electricity - What is an amp?
- Basic Electricity - What is voltage?
- Basic Electricity - Resistance and Ohm's law
- Basic Electricity - Power and watts
- Do Volts or Amps Kill You? Voltage, Current and Resistance
- Scientific Notation - Conversion
- Metric Prefix Conversions Tutorial: How to Convert Metric System Prefixes
- Series and Parallel Circuits
- Voltage divider tutorial
- Current Dividers
- Kirchhoff's Rules (Laws) - Introduction
- How to Solve Any Series and Parallel Circuit Problem
- Voltmeters, Ammeters, Galvanometers, and Shunt Resistors
- Mesh & Nodal Circuit Analysis Tutorial
- Cells and Batteries
- How Many Amps Can a Wire Carry? Conductor Ampacity Basics
- Capacitors and Capacitance: Capacitor physics and circuit operation
- Magnetism, Magnetic Field Force, Right Hand Rule, Ampere's Law
- Inductors and Inductance
- Inductor basics - What is an inductor?
- RL Circuits - Inductors & Resistors
- RC Circuits Physics Problems, Time Constant Explained
- Direct current and alternating current
- The Complex Numbers
- Inductive Reactance, Impedance, & Power Factor - AC Circuits - Physics
- Capacitive Reactance, Impedance, Power Factor, AC Circuits, Physics
- AC Circuits Basics, Impedance, Resonant Frequency, RL RC RLC LC Circuit Explained
- Low-pass High-pass Band-pass Band-stop Filter Basics
- How does a Transformer work?
- How Three Phase Electricity works - The basics explained
- What is Power Factor?
- Alternating Current vs Direct Current - Rms Voltage, Peak Current & Average Power
- Types of AC Motor - Different Types of Motors
- How does an Induction Motor work?
- Transmission Lines - Signal Transmission and Reflection